Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Regional Office Phone #'s

Rate this question

sox

Question

Hiya,

I have had a terrible time using the 1800-827-1000 phone number. It seems that these guys really don't know much about your claim at the local regional office. I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to get contact info or phone #s for their regional office? Did you have to pry to get the info or file a fredom of information act request?

many thanks :)

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

@SP4RVN ....you don't have to apologize because you didn't say or do anything wrong. Have a good day fellow Texan. Oh, by the way, I AM a Native Texan. Lol

Me too, Dallas,Texas

If you call later in the day as I do, you will get Phoenix. You will get many different answers as there is a very high turn over, and they are always hiring new agents who are trained only how to handle basic information only. If you get an experienced Veteran who has worked there for a while, they will give you better information as they are a Veteran and they truly care. A few are non veterans with major attitude problems.

And the only information they can give you is what the VARO notates in their system.

What they can't do is tell you how long the claim will be decided. As no one knows, even the ones handling your file. It will get done when it has no futher steps to go.

There are cerain things they are not allowed to tell you. They surely can't tell you what day a payment will occur. You can look under e-benifits for that information.

I had a rep tell me yesterday that my claim for retro went to authorization. Does that mean anything to mean. No! Just another step in a very long process.

Good luck with everyones claims though. I will be filing a new claim in a few months myself.

Teac, I never said it was prefect, and yes it is Broken, but the hole country is broken.

I'm sorry, if I offend or upset you in any way or anybody at this site. We all have right to our opinion.

G

No reason to be sorry, you did not offend me.. and I hope that I did not offend you....and as you stated we all have a right our opinion...

No reason to be sorry, you did not offend me.. and I hope that I did not offend you....and as you stated we all have a right our opinion...

Teac, Were Cool, your from Texas and you were in Army.

Were brother's in arms again the Beast (VA)!

Fighting for our rights!