BUZZ

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

It's probably highly unlikely but as long as you're earning less than about $9k-$10k, annually, you should be okay, as long as you don't hide the fact that you're working part-time. jmo

pr

What if they put me on it and I am working part time?

The newer C&P exams often state that the condition AFFECTS ones ability to work, which doesnt mean it PREVENTS them from working. Do you meet criteria based on percentages? One condition rated at 60% or 2 equaling 70%, with a 40% and 30%? Another criteria is earning less than SGA, which you can find the actual amount on the social security site, its about $11,800 a year. If you qualify VBA may infer and invite IU.

Right now I'm looking at a copy of my C&P exam which is the new DBQ Form. Well actually it's not new, I believe this is the 7th time that they tried using it because they couldn't get all the bugs figured out the first 6 tries>lol.Anyway it reads under the question regarding "Functional Impact" asks does the Veterans condition impact his/hers ability to work. If the examiner checked yes, then it says to describe the impact with one or more examples. On my report the Dr checked yes and wrote "Can only do sedentary work". So that makes me wonder BUZZ if your examiner wrote anything down after he checked yes.

Coot