VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Article Sharing...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The subject material of the JDNews.com article has been discussed here already .

As another poster on that thread opined, he/she did not care to waste any more time or postage on contacting their Congress critter.

However ..... I agree that only one retired veteran contacting Congress isn't much. However, if I can convince another RetVet to contact Congress, that would be two letters/emails. If each RetVet gets another RetVet to respond, sumpin' might get done. Or, alternatively, sumpin' we don't want might not get done.

As the article mentioned, do any of you readers belong to a military association? These organizations all appear to have Legislative Programs and they are not at all shy about letting us know what's happening. Whether you join the MOAA, AFSA, TREA, the Fleet Reserve Association, the Association of the US Army, whatever, it's important to join if only to keep current on how the bean counters want to mess with YOUR earned benefits.

Just read this article and thought I should share http://www.jdnews.co...ntion-need.html