VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% With No Further Examination

Rate this topic

jjmd

Great News!!!...Congrats!..Definitely yes on what broncovet said. If all else fails, then hopefully your wife would be appointed to handle the money.

Coot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the brown envelope today.............

First off I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ for blessing my wife and I so much. He has answered so many prayers

just in the nick of time it seems. I'm disabled and my wife's company where she worked just went bankrupt and Her insurance ran out the first of july. She has some major health problems and we needed some insurance for her. I also want to thank everyone on hadit.com for answering so many of my questions that I didn't ask because everyone had done ask them. I have been trying to get

100% from 90% for about a year for ptsd. All the advice I can give is keep on keeping on and trust in the Lord and He'll see you thru. I also must say that the doctors and staff at the Nashville VA are the best I've dealt with. Thanks again for everything....

Got the brown envelope today.............

First off I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ for blessing my wife and I so much. He has answered so many prayers

just in the nick of time it seems. I'm disabled and my wife's company where she worked just went bankrupt and Her insurance ran out the first of july. She has some major health problems and we needed some insurance for her. I also want to thank everyone on hadit.com for answering so many of my questions that I didn't ask because everyone had done ask them. I have been trying to get

100% from 90% for about a year for ptsd. All the advice I can give is keep on keeping on and trust in the Lord and He'll see you thru. I also must say that the doctors and staff at the Nashville VA are the best I've dealt with. Thanks again for everything....

Spend wisely and be sure to check out additional

federal and state benefits now that you are 100 percent with P&T status.

Also, since you've been increased to 100 percent

you are now eligible for dental care at your VAMC.

You can call them direct and make an appointment, it is not necessary

to go thru your PCP.

Also - just want to add that your decision probably states something to the effect of,

100% with no FUTURE examinations scheduled,

versus

"100% With No Further Examination".

Keep in mind that this does not literally equate to an absolute fact that no

examination will ever be scheduled again.

Your evaluation is not protected (by regs) until you hit the 10 and 20 year marks.

Congratulations, happy to hear you will be taken care of now.

Congrats!!!,

It's good to hear stories about things working out for people. There are so many struggling

to get by these days. Thanks for your service. God Bless & Good Luck to you & your family.

Bob K

Congrats from this quarter as well.... it is stories like this, you hanging in there, making it work... that keep me afloat in my struggle to get through this. I keep losing hope, but try to stay in touch with the success stories. Good luck, and thanks for your efforts (inspiration) and once again, CONGRATS!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use