Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C/p Exam In A Few Days

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

I am anxious about my upcoming C/P exam on Friday July 20, 2012 in Sugarland, Tx. I want the doctor to see me at my worst after I drive the 125 miles and navigate traffic through Houston. It probably encompass a better portion of the day....... Sigh :(

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well here I am back after my C&P exam for my lower back, cervical spine and headaches, which were deferred at my initial exam including Tdiu. I emerged from the exam relatively unscaithed. I have another exam on July 30, 2012 with the psycgologist for possible increase and/or Tdiu. This exam is with the same Doctor that examined me for Ptsd etc. Here's hoping for some closure with this initial exam.

Just an update....... I had my QTC C/P mental health exam yesterday July 30, 2012 for a possible increase and or IU or hopefully 100% schedular P/T (I am aiming high). The exam went relatively well with questions from the DBQ (Disability Benefits Questionnaire). I also was able to submit progress notes from my treating psychologist and a letter from my former treating psychiatrist. I am now waiting on enough time to lapse to be able to get copies of my QTC exam from my July 20, 2012 examdnd then notes from this one. smile.png

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

I have a physical therapy appointment on Aug 22, 2012. After this early appt. I hope that I will be able to pick up copies of my latest C&P exams. I am not able to down load any letters because of deferred issues. The anticipation and stress was somewhat alleviated when I was awarded in May but has returned.

I have a physical therapy appointment on Aug 22, 2012. After this early appt. I hope that I will be able to pick up copies of my latest C&P exams. I am not able to down load any letters because of deferred issues. The anticipation and stress was somewhat alleviated when I was awarded in May but has returned.

Cav,

Try to throw off the stress however you can.

Hang in there.