Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Letter Arrived

Rate this topic

Kray

I did check into CRSC and it appears that I do qualify for CRSC since it is an AO condition rated at 30%. I completed the form 2860 today with the necessary documention and mailed it. The 30% was awarded back to Aug 2010. What will happen next as to payment date. Will it go back to Aug 2010 or from the date of filing form 2860 or what?

Thank You so much for pointed out CRSC to me.

Ken

Ken

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I received a letter today Randolph AFB, TX approving CRSC payment, effective date 1 Sep 2010 for origin code AO.

Does this mean that they will go back to Sep 1, 2010 and provide payment to current date?

Does it mean that the previous amount that was awarded by waiving retirement pay that I have filed amended returns for taxes paid will now have to be returned?

In addition I just had another heart issue pop up this week that required another heart cath and reveals two new blockages. One of the blockages is 10% from requiring open heart surgery. Guess I will need to obtains those records and appeal my previous award of 30%. By appealing does that open the case and allow them to reduce the previous award?

Thanks to all that have helped me on my claim.

Edited by Kray

Ken

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use