VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

deanbrt

Dominipino im in the same boat as you, Pending decision approval. I'm more stressed now then the whole 16 months I've been waiting.

yeah tell me about it. I'm super bummed out it's taken this long too, the 10pts veterans preference that comes with the letter for government jobs I desperately need. I've pretty much missed out on over 12 dreams jobs because i'm getting beat out by people who have the 10pts vs my 5. I actually heard it today in regard to job i'd put in for a couple months ago that they only selected applicants that had the 10pts. SUPER bummed out, I'm qualified for the jobs and always make it to the final cut and then lose out because of that.

Hey by the way does anyone know if you have to actually have the letter in hand or can you claim the 10pts once the electronic letter pops up on ebenefits?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah tell me about it. I'm super bummed out it's taken this long too, the 10pts veterans preference that comes with the letter for government jobs I desperately need. I've pretty much missed out on over 12 dreams jobs because i'm getting beat out by people who have the 10pts vs my 5. I actually heard it today in regard to job i'd put in for a couple months ago that they only selected applicants that had the 10pts. SUPER bummed out, I'm qualified for the jobs and always make it to the final cut and then lose out because of that.

Hey by the way does anyone know if you have to actually have the letter in hand or can you claim the 10pts once the electronic letter pops up on ebenefits?

Yep, that letter on your 10 points will also be there on the same day. Congrats.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeee......

well.....my heart fell out of my chest when I saw that my claim had gone from pending decision approval to review of evidence....i literally did one of these ------>sad.png ...yep looks just like me..anyway so before chucking my ipod across the room (jk i'd never do that to my precious) I clicked on documents and found a whole bunch of new letters to click on! AB8, AB4 and applicant for 10pts veterans preference! however it doesn't say the percentage and i guess i'm not getting my brown envelope anytime soon since it went so far back?

also can someone shed some light on to what this means? : Gross Benefit Amount $1,577.00 Net Amount Paid $1,577.00 Effective Date

March 1, 2012

I haven't been paid anything so i don't understand, whats it all mean I feel like I should be excited cause thats a big number but whats it meaaaaannnnnn hahaha

Dominipino, That is how much your monthly compensation will be. Is that more than you were geting before ? That is 80% service connected. A Veteran with one parent.

Sounds like they already made a decision. Is that under your AB8 letter?

Dominipino, That is how much your monthly compensation will be. Is that more than you were geting before ? That is 80% service connected. A Veteran with one parent.

Sounds like they already made a decision. Is that under your AB8 letter?

yes its under the AB8 letter, if they made a decision then why did it get sent back to review of evidence?! lol and i'm curious why did they put 1 parent...i don't claim my mom as a dependent.....or I don't have to. and in that case I have a dad alive too haha

this is my first claim i was getting nothing before so does that mean I get back pay since march?

Not sure why they have your parent down. that's what the compensation chart says. do you live with your parents? If you don't mind me asking what did you put in for. 80% is high.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use