Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

17 Years Later....90% Disabled

Rate this topic

arkansastraders

Simply Amazing Another Success !!! smile.png Thank you again for your service and Keep up the great work !!! :)

God Is So Good!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

That 50% opens the VBA door to higher ratings should your condition get worse. The way to prove it is worse is to get private IMO/IME. Study the regs that determine what constitutes a 70% rating. The VA low balls vets so often it is a crying shame. Congrats on your persistence!

John

• HadIt.com Elder

I am waiting to hear from the Regional Office as they made a rating decision. So far there is nothing in the mail or on ebenefits and it's been since 3/7/2013 that they mailed it. Must be traveling to me from Cleveland by way of Topeka.

• HadIt.com Elder

When the VA says they mailed something, that often means it's in the out box.

(Dated Monday, actually mailed Friday.) The Atlanta VARO used to be good at this.

The VA mails on Thursdays or Fridays depending on distance. That way they do not have to worry about a phone call from upset veterans who got denied, or worse yet you drive there and do a face to face. Cooling off period perhaps? And congradulations on the 17 yr fight and victory. Longest campaign I know of. Spend wisely, but do have one good time with it. Personally, I would send them a thorn bush after you get the retro check. Since you have been a thorn in my side for the last 17 years, I no longer need it and returning it to you. Good luck buddy.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use