Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally ! Retro Appeal Awarded !

Rate this topic

iraqx2

iraqx2,

First of all let me say a big THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! I am so thrilled that you finally got what you earned and what you well deserved! Perseverance pays off and it shows you that by not giving up, you have won the battle. Well done and I know your family is so excited and very proud of you! Take care of yourself and enjoy your victory!!

May God always bless and watch over you and your family!

Celia

Mrs. Rockman

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if you would post your decision..especially he "analysis" and "reasons and bases" they awarded an EED.since it would help others also seeking an EED..including me.

Remove your name and ssn..

iraqx2

Hey man keep up the HUMOR LOL that is what keeps me going if I can't do anything else I laugh at it. But, Congratulations to you and your family MANY MANY blessing to ya!

@ BroncoVet, yes I will but have not seen their evelope yet. I would be incline to assume its the same copy and paste standard VA jargon. Bottom line was that they had the dates wrong and I outline on my appeal in detail what they are. Though I don't like my VSO and do everythiing myself, they did represent me in DC, so I assume that contributed to their decision also. I must have mailed them the same old stuff several times in the span of 4 years.

Great win! Somehow the win takes the sting out of years of torment and appealing. You can find a later model corvette reasonable, but 1963 was the only year they made the split window and they are PRICED VERY HIGH that is with original engine. Enjoy your family dinner.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use