VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Moved To Pending Decision Approval

Rate this topic

Rover

Rover, get on E Benefits and check in the letter section and see if your payment has changed!! This is how I was able to find out before getting the award letter. If you are getting a compensation check and you see a higher amount then just look at the rate table and see what you got as percentage.

Good luck!

Thank you for your service!!

Rover, get on E Benefits and check in the letter section and see if your payment has changed!! This is how I was able to find out before getting the award letter. If you are getting a compensation check and you see a higher amount then just look at the rate table and see what you got as percentage.

Good luck!

Thank you for your service!!

Based on your advice; I've checked eBenefits..............My award letter was posted today. "I'm a happy Paratrooper"biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by Rover

Rover, I'm very happy for you. Been waiting since 2-16-2010. Houston RO is all I need to say.

Papa

Rover, I'm very happy for you. Been waiting since 2-16-2010. Houston RO is all I need to say.

Papa

Thanks Papa; Hopefully yours will be completed soon. Since I'm in Germany, my packet was process by Pittsburg.

Rover Congrats!

I’ve watched your posts since October 29th and still waiting for my AB8 letter to post.

After 26 months of sitting in the Gathering Evidence Phase for claims filed August 2010.

On October 29, 2012 an email from Houston VARO arrived stating. Your claim is currently in the final stages of processing. A decision was made on October 22, 2012 and your claim is now waiting the final review in Pending Decision Approval.

Papa knows very well about the Houston backlog. Enjoy the victory and holidays with your family. I’m still hanging tough and do not expect notification progress until 2013.

God Bless You—Happy 82nd “All American” Division Paratrooper! Thank You For Serving!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use