Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Peripheral Neruorpathy Support Group And Cases That Have Been Won

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello All,

I wanted to post this as many of our members are dealing with Peripheral Neuropathy which is especially connected to Agent Orange. The website is important because of cases that have gone before the VA and these examples show powerful examples of individual claims that did get awarded.

It also opens up some support for us that deal with this disease everyday and hopefully will help those in need of answers or trying to fight the battle with the illegal laws VA uses to deny AO and PN associated claims. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

http://www.neuropathysupportnetwork.org/pdfs/Sample-Legal-Documents-Veterans-Agent-Orange.pdf

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have bilateral metatarsalgia that i think is a result of an old service connected foot injury. The tingling, burning and pain sounds like PN, but haven't been diagnosed. My experience is ya have to almost tell some doc's the diagnosis yourself...

During my last visit with my regular doctor at the VA she ask me how I was feeling, and I told her my feet, legs and hands had worsened. She looked at my blood tests and renewed some meds, then told me I was done. The whole thing lasted 3 minutes, and I waited an hour in the waiting room. Five minutes later when I was walking out, I saw my doctor walking out of the canteen with a plate full of chicken and fries, went into a room or office and that was my total time. Remember when we returned from Vietnam the VA hospitals turned their backs on us? I am starting to see that again, or maybe its been going on and I missed it.

During my last visit with my regular doctor at the VA she ask me how I was feeling, and I told her my feet, legs and hands had worsened. She looked at my blood tests and renewed some meds, then told me I was done. The whole thing lasted 3 minutes, and I waited an hour in the waiting room. Five minutes later when I was walking out, I saw my doctor walking out of the canteen with a plate full of chicken and fries, went into a room or office and that was my total time. Remember when we returned from Vietnam the VA hospitals turned their backs on us? I am starting to see that again, or maybe its been going on and I missed it.

Indyman First thank you for your service and dedication to this country. Second Dude you need to see the patient advicate and report that individual for her disrespect and disconcern for a worrior of our nation. Sorry for your experience and good luck in the furture! Rich!mad.gif

I know what a nexus is. But what kind of letter are you referring to. Where do I get it, and from who. All my medical needs are at the VA, and they could not pass on information about themselves.

I have PN in both feet diagnosed at my VAMC last year. No history of diabetes and both legs run over by a 105 Howitzer in 1971. But I am TDIU P&T and I would rather let sleeping dogs lay than pursue it.