Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Peripheral Neruorpathy Support Group And Cases That Have Been Won

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello All,

I wanted to post this as many of our members are dealing with Peripheral Neuropathy which is especially connected to Agent Orange. The website is important because of cases that have gone before the VA and these examples show powerful examples of individual claims that did get awarded.

It also opens up some support for us that deal with this disease everyday and hopefully will help those in need of answers or trying to fight the battle with the illegal laws VA uses to deny AO and PN associated claims. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

http://www.neuropathysupportnetwork.org/pdfs/Sample-Legal-Documents-Veterans-Agent-Orange.pdf

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I

Hello All,

I wanted to post this as many of our members are dealing with Peripheral Neuropathy which is especially connected to Agent Orange. The website is important because of cases that have gone before the VA and these examples show powerful examples of individual claims that did get awarded.

It also opens up some support for us that deal with this disease everyday and hopefully will help those in need of answers or trying to fight the battle with the illegal laws VA uses to deny AO and PN associated claims. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

http://www.neuropathysupportnetwork.org/pdfs/Sample-Legal-Documents-Veterans-Agent-Orange.pdf

Good article. Know wonder VA gave me 100P&T after reading this document, Peripheral Neuropathy was the reason. Still don't understand why it secondary?

Thanks Capt. Contaminate

Hello SP4 ,,,its very confusing but the way the Presumptives are is they are AO awarded to Vietnam Vets if found with DMII.

However I have severe PN and no DMII. I also have to file a DIRECT exposure claim. Yes PN can be awarded to any Veteran without DMII. I have posted the Medical rational and those BVA cases from Dr. Yue, and Dr. Barton are here under the AO topics.

I have to win my claim with SC with out DMII for PN. Anyway , I am glad they took care of you and hope they will me ....before I hit the grave. NEVER GIVE UP . God Bless, C.C.