Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today I Did My C And P For Tbi...

Rate this question

Kadyrmacias

Question

Well it took a while for the doc to see me, however it wasn't that long I would say an hour tops, in it he told me that he is gonna focus on the tbi, so he won't focus on te ptsd, so i think thas a hood sign, he also told me that he thinks I'm being truthful, not like others that are bogus that he seen, second good sign, now the nurse administered a test, where she said I barely passed, it was about remembering letters, counting numbers and some pictures. So what do u guys think I'm at 90%, 70 ptsd and 50 sleep apnea, do u guys think I have enough to make the 100%.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Well it took a while for the doc to see me, however it wasn't that long I would say an hour tops, in it he told me that he is gonna focus on the tbi, so he won't focus on te ptsd, so i think thas a hood sign, he also told me that he thinks I'm being truthful, not like others that are bogus that he seen, second good sign, now the nurse administered a test, where she said I barely passed, it was about remembering letters, counting numbers and some pictures. So what do u guys think I'm at 90%, 70 ptsd and 50 sleep apnea, do u guys think I have enough to make the 100%.

Absolutely no way to tell other than speculation.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

You need at least 50% to get to 100% schedular. You could get TDIU if you don't already have it.

I have 90% as well and it is very hard to get to 100% from there. I have TDIU.

John

john999,

he will need more than 50%. He has a 70 and a 50 % now, which comes to a total of 85% which is rounded up to 90%.

A 70, 50, 50 comes up to a total of 93% which will keep him at the 90% With those figures he will need another 70% and that will get him to 96%

An evaluation for TBI consists of neurological testing as well as several different cognitive tests. Personally, I have never seen a rating of 70% or higher for TBI. Not saying it couldn't happen, I guess it could if the test results indicated as such.

kadyrmacias, thank you for your service and I hope things work out in you favor.