VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Call Concerning C&p Scheduling

Rate this question

rebelranger

Question

So a rating called me today about setting up a C&P, on ebennys it looks like I'm supposed to go in 30 days. What can I expect next? Will I get any kind of mail concerning this? Also they said my medical file didn't have my IED exposure information nor my Combat Action award, he said to take this to the C&P meeting. What happens now?

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Do you have a claim for IVDS and Radiculopathy of the nerve for the arm and hand?

The neck can be worse than a TBI over time.

J

Just got done with my PTSD exam. What a joke the guy just asked the VA DBQ questions and then said "it looks like you are struggling and have PTSD, hopefully the VA will treat you good." Seriously 33mins for you to say that!

• HadIt.com Elder

You nee to file a claim for DDD.Degenerative Disk Disease, Degenerative Arthritis, Ulnar Neuropathy secondary to cervical degenerative disk disease. You need to do this asap. I would go ahead and Get Dr Bash to look at your MRI and Medical history of the TBI also to give you a slam dunk opinion as those are his specialty areas. ( NeuroRadiology)

It will be worth every penny you spend on it.With the evidence you have, you can do this as a fully developed claim with a Bash opinion.

J