Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Momentum Gathering On Top Va Officials Positions Ousters

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

http://washingtonexaminer.com/watchdog-vets-affairs-chairman-miller-calls-for-top-va-officials-ouster/article/2525164

Start calling all of your senators and congressman...... we cannot let this one loose momentum. Enough is enough. Even our President has told the American Public that some changes would be painful. This is one of them. I called Congressmans Jeff Millers office yesterday and spoke with one of his aids. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

This topic is good. Please don't ruin it folks by Political ranting. Any posts that do that will be deleted. That is Hadit's rules.

J

Hello Folks,

Well I just watched the Shenseki /Crowley interview just a minute ago. I cannot commnent on something that was not said. It was short , reinstuted the old laws and programs of paperless will break the backlog by 2015. Absolutley lies and more hogwash. STEPDOWN SHENSEKI and HICKEY......more deaths on your hands.

It is time to write, call, send emails BUT FLOOD ........FLOOD Washington and ALL government VA Regional Offices and our elected officials from the list I posted. There is no hope .....NONE. I will bump the numbers to get them to the front. I am just glad I did not take anyone up on a bet about thinking Shekseki was goint to step down.......TIME TO GO TO WORK Monday Morning folks.

NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

post-2270-0-95285600-1364132900_thumb.jp

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

After watching Shinseki's interview with Crowley, It is hard for me to believe this man is a military veteran. Rather than taking responsibility for the fiasco at the VA, he made excuses and again stated he had a plan to correct the backlog problem. All lies.

Crowley kept asking Shinseki "what do you need?" Shinseki's response, "we have received a 40% increase in the past 4 years," indicating the VA did not need any additional resources. Shinseki also told Crowley, "we have put in place a robust plan."

Other Shinseki comments included the following:

"No veteran should have to wait. We have a fix for this. We are open for business."

"There are going to be a few (claims) that take longer than we like." To her credit, Crowley reminded Shinseki that 70% or more than a few claims have been pending for more than 125 days.

I agree with Captain Contaminate, it is time for Shinseki and Hickey to go.

Georgiapapa...

@Capt.Contaminate & @georgiapappa, i read what he said on the interview. like you, i couldn't believe what he said. just regurgitated boilerplate politics as usual. i didn't see the interviewer drill him either. certainly not like the recent Time Inc article calling for his resignation and the reasons why.

it made my nerves cringe as one can see the writing on the wall from that interview, IMHO

i wrote Chairman Miller a few months back myself and cc'd it to General Shinseki.

i'll send the watchdog link to local mil beat reporter and Senator here too.

keep us informed, we all appreciate it

edit: link added regarding recent Time article author and his take on Shinseki interview:

http://swampland.time.com/2013/03/25/shinseki-stonewall/

Edited by autumn

Shinseki promised to reduce the backlog in 2008, he is still promising in 2013, and he will still be making promises he cant keep in 2015, unless we get him out now. He also tried to fake the numbers to make it look like he was making progress on Vets suicides, when the opposite happened.