Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Halves The Number Of Claims Backlogged More Than Two Years

Rate this question

manning01

Question

Hummm sounds like they are fudging thier numbers and vets will pay in very bad ratings with these being done so fast. I sincerly hope some of our fellow Vets are getting some decient ratings out of this deal, but sounds like a lot of NODs will be coming forth soon.....

http://www.nextgov.com/health/2013/05/va-halves-number-claims-backlogged-more-two-years/63536/

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• In Memoriam

Don't give up. You may need an IMO/IME. No one knows your claims better than you. Dig in here at Hadit and find your answers.

The denial from your SOC or SSOC has the reasons that you must take a good look at and find answers for and over come. No matter how silly their questions may seem they must be looked at in a almost legalistic manner.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

I wonder what the VA's defination of "halved the backlog" means?

Its probably similar to Clinton's defination of "I did not have sex with that woman"...well, er, at least not how I define "sex".

We should get together and cut off all funding to VFW, DAV and ALL others until we get their attention.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

• HadIt.com Elder

I will believe it when I see it not cause the VA says it is so.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.