• donate-be-a-hero.png

My 25 Mo Old Claim Complete 80%

Rate this topic

Cybernick1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your increase and thank you for your service!

Celia

You know that "It Is What It Is" and I really am Doing the Best that I can ..taking one day at a time.

God Bless all!

Congrats on the increase... FYI: I work at the VA Hospital in North Chicago and we were told that all the claims from 2010 and 2011 are being expedited. Our medical teams; including comp and pen are working overtime to push these claims through. I don't think they are touching the appeals with a ten foot pole but yes, they are really moving the inital claims from 2010 and 2011 through. Tell everybody you know to start checking ebenefits. Seriously!

Thadine Q.

• HadIt.com Elder

I ask why a claim involving a presumtive AO claim where there is no doubt about the DX and all records are at the VA should take two years? It is great when a vet wins his claim, but two years for CyberNick's claim to take two years........! If you add the normal appeal to this you add another 2-5 years. Vet's are timing out while they wait. I read a claim at the CAVC for WWII vet who got 100% for PTSD in 2002 and died in 2004. He did not get 100% retro back to WWII. Now his elderly spouse will die before her claim for DIC is shot down because he can't prove he was a POW (records burned in 1973). No benefit of doubt for this dead combat vet or his spouse. This is the real VA.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use