Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally After 30 Months

Rate this topic

ping jockey

Hello Brother and Sister Veterans:

I am happy to announce that after thirty months of waiting, and with exceptional guidance by way of the resources here at Hadit; The V.A. granted my claims for Chronic Rhinitis Sinuitis at 50% and Obstructive Sleep Apnea secondary to CRS at 50%. When combined with 50% for General Depressive and 10% Rhinitis my total rating is now 90%!

I am reasonable sure, the V.A. has wrongly combined the CRS and OSA ratings instead of treating them indepedent which would make the rating 100%. Regardless, my wife and I are estatic as this is the only "good news" in the last four years.

We are going out to dinner tonight!

Your Grateful Veteran,

Ping Jockey

ps Never, never, never give up! Understand your medical Issues, read the rules (the law), do an analysis matching your facts and circumstances to those rules (the law) and put forth your conclusion in a clear, complete, and concise conclusion.

It's called the IRAC method in law:

1. Issue(s)
  2. Rule(s)
  3. Analysis
  4. Conclusion

Since the V.A. must follow the law; it behooves you to know it too!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats for long awaited award my brother, may the lord bless you and your family and hopefully you can get your 100% soon.

Congratulations to you ping jockey!! Yes, I am so glad that you never gave up! Now, hopefully, you will be able to get your rating up to 100%!

God bless you and it is so refreshing to hear good news like yours!

Celia

smile.png What a wonderful posting for sure ~!!! Thank you for your service and Thank you for sharing !!!! Congrats

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use