• donate-be-a-hero.png

100%+ Smc!

Rate this topic

Motherof3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and welcome to this VIP club,I myself also 100% T&P and MSC for the past 13 years and being enjoy every one of them;as a woman you deserve it and you are a very good example to follow by others female veterans..

VSR is on the job!

- AB3Commissary Letter

- AB8 Letter 100% Combined: PTSD 100% from 50%; Migraine 50% from 30% (C&P examiner said not worse); Sinusitis 30% from 10% (C&P examiner said not worse); high BP 10% no change. NOTE: thanks for the trick to find out what's been rated, by starting a new claim in eBenefits. Where were you guys 15 years ago? Just kidding.

- ID Card Form 1172 available

- STATUS BACK TO REVIEW EVIDENCE for Hyperthyroidism, Metatarsalgia (imbalanced gait) and GWI

- Dependency still open.

- No Retro Pending/Posted yet. Approx $30,000

- Monthly $3,152 from $1,293 w/o dependent. ($3,348)

- The fight continues. SSD denied. Awaiting hearing, but I have an OTR in (On The Record Review) to hopefully get a decision in lieu of a hearing.

WHEW JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Congrats Mother of3 and thanks for your service!!

I was curious about your statement "NOTE: thanks for the trick to find out what's been rated, by starting a new claim in eBenefits. Where were you guys 15 years ago?" Are you saying that if you have things waiting to be rated if you start a new claim and it's granted they will also rate the others?

thanks,

BigRed

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use