Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p In 2 Days ( I'm A Wreck ) Help Please

Rate this question

scott2120

Question

So I am new on here and I love this site. You all seem to be so help full and im sure you can me. What Comes after the C&P exam? Whats the form I see you guys posting and when will i get that? Can I ask them how it went and what they think my chances are? Whats the average time for you to get a yes or no on your claim? The stress is killing me and Im having a really hard time at work and home is there any help for that. So before I put this out there for your help It is a C&P for PTSD... Thanks so much for your help and for your service to are country.

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Carlie wasn't trying to pry.,Scott , ..she means well here and this is why she asked ..

You dont have to tell us the cause however, but her query involved this.....

The PTSD regulations changed in 2010 and are here in the PTSD forum.

MST PTSD claims are different.

We have many PTSD vets here with this SC either due to combat, or due to MST, or caused by other traumas in service.

Do you have a vet rep?

Motherof Three ...That is WONDERFUL news and I feel your relief!!!!!

Scott2120: my PTSD is from "Personal Trauma". I assure you there is no judgement here. No one needs or wants to know details. There are several extremely knowledgeable members here such as Carlie, Berta, Hardeman and Johnn999, to name a few who will guide you in the right direction and we all have your best interest in mind. Hadit members are so supportive and loving! This is a safe haven, which has helped me as much as my Therapist, if not more. I say this because Hadit (we) are available for one another 24/7 and I don't even see my therapist monthly where I am. It's been three months now, since my last session. Hadit has seen me through both personally and by reading other's posts.

WE ARE FAMILY HERE. I TRUST AND HAVE FAITH IN HADIT AND RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO EVERY VETERAN I KNOW FILING ANY TYPE OF CLAIM.

HADIT.COM SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED NATIONALLY AND PUBLICLY FOR IT'S GOOD WORKS.

I didn't intend to be so long winded, but felt I needed to reassure you.

Edited by Motherof3

Thank you ladies for your help, It means a lot to me that you feel this is a safe place. I had my C&P today and it was very hard on me but I made it through. Motherof3 can you tell me how long it took you to get any word at all after your C&P PTSD claim? And what that was?

Thank you ladies for your help, It means a lot to me that you feel this is a safe place. I had my C&P today and it was very hard on me but I made it through. Motherof3 can you tell me how long it took you to get any word at all after your C&P PTSD claim? And what that was?

I'm not Mof3, but will add my 20 bucks worth.

There are NO TIME LINES, EVERY claim and EVERY VARO is different.

Averages are usually blurred statistics.

My crystal ball shows 3 - 6 - 9 - 12, months.

Find something to keep busy with besides the 800 #, iris inquiries or ebenefits.

I only asked about the cause of your PTSD because there are different adjudication

criteria / procedures for different causes of PTSD and

any diagnosis for PTSD has to be supported by the evidence and

with full medical rationale, in comparison to the different criteria's.

Hope this is understandable.

Ok Without the whole story I can say that In basic training I was forced to publicly humiliation and then privately beaten by my DI and then given a brutal blanket party by my peers and before I got out I was jumped and beaten by my squad. I was Infantry so we were just trained on one thing. There is not a lot of info out there because of they way it went down but there are some things that tie the whole thing together