Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Attn: Harleyman

Rate this question

Philip Rogers

Question

Geee Wizzz, I am flattered. I have watched from afar for a long time. I decided to jump in recently, as I am close to retirement (due to age) not time with the Government. I feel while I am starting to phase out I can at least share some insider info on how the VA is processing claims and some of the inner workings.

I by no means want to step on anyone's toes, nor interfere with the work the members of Hadit have done for a very long time. Hadit has the smartest people for claims help, and they are incredibly more knowledgeable than I, on "some/most" issues. J

Thank you for the recognition, but it really is, not so deserving. You have helped me more than I you. But today, I have a smile on my face, as it’s nice to complimented.

Thanks again, Harleyman

I second the Motion!

Not only has Harleyman shared with us VA's perspective in some of these discussions but he is willing to go the whole 9 yards for veterans he helps, on his own time and dime.

Thank you too Harleyman for recognizing the incredible amount of knowledge and intellect here.PR is full of a wealth of good claims advise himself.

Many vets here, who I have seen go through years of VAOLA, stay with us after they attain their awards, to help other vets here.

Claims experiences with VA are just as important as rattling off VA 101 regs.

And there is NEVER a stupid question.

It is the BEST place in town for VA claims help.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

It is and and always been Hadit's goal to provide the Veteran with the most informative and genuine information possible.

If we have a few folks who work for VA (yes, we have a few of these great individuals) help us along the way, It makes the journry down the VA highway a little less stressful.

Keep up the good work Harleyman.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.