VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

R1 From M1/2

Rate this topic

richjh

Finally after 8 years I woke up this morning to 6 figures appearing in my bank account. I went from a M1/2 to R1. The PVA will be filing for R2 in a few months. I couldn't be happier that it is almost over after all these years. Now for our Alaska cruise!

Rich

WOW Rich, that is a very high level of SMC and by all means if you feel you warrant the higher level, NOD the decision.....

Eight years....that is a disgrace..........

I hear the relief in your post.

Please check in with us here from time to time as we get some high level SMC questions and these high SMC step levels are still a confusing benefit....probably for the VA , as well as for advocates and vet reps.

This is Wonderful News!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Congratulations on your award just too bad they make you fight for what you are entitled I am rated L1/2 since 2002 because I need the assistance of another. Later I loss the use of my legs and was granted SAH but they never rated the loss of use. Shouldn't I also receive the R! rating too since the loss of use would entitle me two L awards.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use