Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue Response Time By Va

Rate this question

vern2

Question

I sent certified mail to VA calling CUE on an old claim settled in April 2007 on August 29, 2013. How long does the VA have to respond? Or is there a time limit on their response? this is my first CUE, so not sure how the process works. Vern

Vern 2

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Treated like a new claim so sit back and grab a coke. It is going to take awhile unless you did it FDC.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I sent certified mail to VA calling CUE on an old claim settled in April 2007 on August 29, 2013.

How long does the VA have to respond?

Or is there a time limit on their response?

this is my first CUE, so not sure how the process works. Vern

The VBA has no time limit to respond.

I hope your claim for CUE was plead clearly and with

specificity.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

800# told me that it didn't matter if I filed a FDC or regular claim. They are all decided in the order received-1-2 years.

800# told me that it didn't matter if I filed a FDC or regular claim. They are all decided in the order received-1-2 years.

There goes that evil 800 number again . . . spitting out poor / mis - information :-)

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

I asked the agent to tell me which document t she reading from that quoted that. Couldn't-she was just pulling this out of her a@@ just like most of them do. They will say anything and everything to get you off the phone.

I to have a CUE from 10-2013 for IHD with AICD . I am already SC for IHD . I received 2 calls from 2 different VSO at DAV in last month , who reports they were given a verbal but DRO supervisor that it will be approved, but is at Audit awaiting 3 signatures etc. due to amount. Just seems should not take this long. But I do like diet coke. Thanks patsy and Jim