Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval

Rate this topic

infantry10

Keep busy bud, and we will always pray for our own. God bless and take care.

I don't know what I'd do without ny good friends here at hadit. Without you guys, I'd already been insane. I feel blessed to have each and every one of you on here. I consider you all great friends! You "all" are in my prayers!! Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane! Lol

• HadIt.com Elder

With TDIU unless you have gone back to work you are not apt to lose it. If you read the regs on this it is hard for VA to cut TDIU.

With TDIU unless you have gone back to work you are not apt to lose it. If you read the regs on this it is hard for VA to cut TDIU.

They (VA) sent me a letter saying I had till Feb 1st to turn in the questionnaire form. I faxed it on Jan 22. Even called to make sure they received it and was told it was in VA's computer system and everything was taken care of. March 1st my check was cut 2/3. I called and was told the computer didn't recognize that I sent it in and it would take approximately 3 months to fix. Now, they've got me reapplying everything all over again under a Administrative Review. Its going on 10 months and I'm finally in pending decision approval. It's been a crazy mess! And a crazy financial mess for me!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use