Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got Dr. Bash's Second

Rate this question

Berta

Question

He demolished the VARO's "expert" medical opinion!

WIth full experience and rationale-

He suggested that I send this IMO to the RO, the BVA, to my Congressman and my State Senators-

(I might report this VA doctor to the State Medical board.)

Peace with Honor is coming for my dead husband Rod.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thank you Terry-

Rod was in the electronic vets community up to his stroke. I sure wish I could call him up.

I am stunned by this- even though the other opinion was excellent-

this is stunning.

He didn't need to use all of the evidence either.

I feel so sad-an Agent Orange combat vet with 100%SC PTSD ,USMC and USN-and they killed him---

and as I pointed out in a SSOC response that they have never read-

this VA expert would have misdiagnosed him too based on her crappy "expert" medical opinion in my SSOC.

• HadIt.com Elder

I am glad that you are happy with Dr Bash's IMO and feel that it demolishs the VA. Maybe now is time to back off a hair and wait and see what happens.

As you probably know the VA will either shrug it off and grant or they will come up with some other BS that has nothing to do with the claim or their negligence.

Any Veteran who served in Nam and dies of Agent Orange related symptoms should be a no brainer for VA to award earned benefits.

• HadIt.com Elder

I see a problem if the AO vet dies of a condition that is secondary to the presumptive condition. Like dying from heart disease if the vet has AO from diabetes. I don't think the VA will just accept that death as being direct service connection without a medical opinion linking the two. I could be wrong on that but being cynical of the VA I suspect you have to prove it.

Guest jangrin

Berta,

Your late husband is watching over your every move, and what you are doing to help ALL veterans. I am sure if he were here right now he would be grinning from ear to ear over how proud he is of you.

Berta, your a very talented lady and your accomplishments in dealing with these people at the VA and playing (WITHIN THEIR OWN RULES), is just amazing.

But we must say, If it had not been for all the suffering ROD went through, all of the people you have helped over the years may have been left in a maze without any hope. SO.... I'm glad that there is justice for Rod, but as for our house we are truly grateful to him, because if it wasn't for Rod we might not have you.

So let us say thank you Berta, and thankyou Rod.

Jangrin and Chuckles

Right John-the three IMos support that the veterans died due to heart disease and brain infarctions because of diabetes from AO causing and contributing to death, and I proved this nexus in 2004.

And then Dr. Bash concurred with a profound medical IMO at that time also -2004----a vet who dies of CAD and CVA with no other etiology but for DMII has been found to have died due to the DMII contributing.

Diabetes kills no one. The complications and specific types of heart disease-and also specific types of brain infarcts which I thoroughly researched for months before seeking Dr. Bash-are in Rod's case due to diabetes.

Make sure the wife rattles this all off for the coroner,men as to every condition you had--The VA goes by the death certificate.

And in most cases a diabetic will die of this type of heart disease and/or stroke- atherosclerosis and left ventricular hypertrophy as well as clots in brain vessels that cause lesions and infarctions.I am giving basics here- it would take me hours to type and explain medically,which I already did for the VA.

I read and looked over numerous yucky autopsies in living color on the net as well as did significant medical research.

The ADA TV commercials also support what I mean.

I helped two widows here get DMII DIC because of the exact same type of CAD and CVAs.

The coroner failed to put diabetes as contributing- it doesn't kill so maybe that is why. they had a heck of a time with VA for DIC but we fixed that.

Thanks Jangrin-Rod is always watching over us.

Plus Jesus, Angels and Saints, and my ancester's Indian spirits.(Combat vets of course)

I am well covered.

Edited by Berta

• In Memoriam

I just found out that I was diagnosed, by civilian doctor 2003, with diabetes. I found out by reading a W/C claim final analysis of five years. The VA, is really going to be upset that I have found out about this, so well hidden untreated condition, because it just means more paper work for them.

Kathleen Martinez (Lead VSR Little Rock), has been reading my reports half the day, and she said that it will take a long time to verify these stressors. It is out of my jurisdiction (VA Genevase response).

All of the stressors were well documented with affidavits, actual pictures, SMR's medical and dental, prior histories, medals, commendations, letters of appreciation from Commanders and Captains, and my statements from numerous people who had witnessed the effects, of my injuries, and were sent to the VA prior to 2003.

She said that she was just trying to comply with the BVA lawyer request in the remands from the BVA via AMC. I told her that she is making the case, as to why Vets should have lawyers, and I thanked her for her candid response. She came on strong with the "we aren't trying to stall standard-statement". I said that Veterans all need lawyers, *At the VARO level*, because you are not trying to stall. She said that she was not going to argue. I said OK lets move on to the AO issues.

Seven more issues were discussed.

I ask her if my belated (35+years late) MUC (issued July 18, 2006) was added into my evidence. She says that she is very familiar with my claims, but does not know. I can see now that the reason my claims moved from the AMC, after only 3 months, back to the VARO was to lose information. Most people have to wait at AMC, for over a year, unless it is advantageous for a VARO to exclude information.

Things just seem to get lost by the MF (Mysterious Force) that is out of Jurisdiction (out of control).

There is no anger here, just facts. It is just my opinion that the VA needs an enema; that the VA is getting an enema, which is out of jurisdiction.