Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr Craig N Bash

Rate this question

Smithy09219

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr Bash has done many IMO's for Hadit members.

The Pros are that he gives you a detailed IMO with credible research and knows the VA better than most ofher doctors out there.

He is quite expensive but you do get what ypu pay for.

J

Dr Bash has done at least 2 IMO's for me. Beginning in 1978, I tried to get SC for my left knee & thigh but to no avail. In 1994, I found Dr Bash online. I paid him $4,000.00 for a IMO for my knee & thigh and was given 30%. I paid him $5000.00 for secondary SC for several disabilities in 1998 and received 160% T&C. I have received over $30,000.00 retro pay. What I paid him was worth it many times over. He is worth every penny I paid him and then some. Being 100% I get to stay at military motels all over the world for $39.00 per nite. I shop at any military commissaries, exchanges & make tax free purchases. I could go on & on but you get my drift. Get him to do your IMO's and you will never regret it. Peace.

I too am very happy with 2 IMOs I got from Dr. Bash.

He also sent me a 10 page Curriculum Vitae which no doctor at the VA could match.

Although he is a NeuroRadiologist, his IMOs helped me succeed in getting my deceased husband's undiagnosed and untreated DMII, service connected to AO in Vietnam and also as contributing to his death.

I had done extensive work for this claim before contacting him and had no doubt that it would succeed.It resulted in well over 100 thou in additional bennies, retro , and refund of a FTCA offset.

I also succeeded in my AO Nehmer IHD death claim and would have received those same bennies with that award as well.

But the DMII claim was filed before us advocates ever dreamed that IHD would become presumptive.

I had to make a good rationale medical argument that the DMII was undiagnosed and untreated by the VA. The word Diabetes never appeared once in my husband's medical records.

So I did a LOT of leg work before even contacting Dr. Bash.

In most cases however I would think the claimant would never need to do all that medical work.

If I ever need an IMO again,I would not hesitate to call Dr. Bash for one.

• HadIt.com Elder

I know three IMO/IME doctors in Tampa for psychiatric cases. I have used all three. I know two very well and the other not so well, but she is an ex-VA shrink who writes a mean IME. You can't go in there with a wink and a nod. You must tell them your story and let them do their jobs, but they are very vet sympathetic. If you go into these doctor's offices acting as if you are hiring whores they will be offended and kick you out. They are not whores but will advocate for you if they believe you.

John

I got an email from John Dorle in November. We had contacted Dr. Bash at one point when my husband was alive, and John was following up to see if we still needed any assistance. It was a nice email. What was interesting was Jonh said he was a VSO. Does anyone know if he represents claimants as a VSO?