Slowlane

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Loose Cannon

There is a great real estate opportunity for vets. A historic bridge is being sold in NYC. This is a one time deal. I can get you in at the bottom. It will make us millions. You are one of the few who I have told about this deal. Keep it quite , but just send me $10,000. You can trust me. I watch Fox where you get fair and balanced reporting.

John

Loose CannonThere is a great real estate opportunity for vets. A historic bridge is being sold in NYC. This is a one time deal. I can get you in at the bottom. It will make us millions. You are one of the few who I have told about this deal. Keep it quite , but just send me $10,000. You can trust me. I watch Fox where you get fair and balanced reporting.John

That was a very silly comment...not taking your bait bro.

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

I just put this up for you guys to watch. Dont go tearing off your limbs and beating each other on the head about Fox news. I dont like fox news or CNN news or any of them. I dont like democrats or republicans either but the newscast at least gives the American public a look at how the VA cheats treats its Veterans.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Thank you for your video post Slowlane. I try to watch several networks so I can get different views and make my own educated guess to the best of my ability. If someone prefers one network over another, that's fine.

I do have a problem when someone, from the anonymity the internet provides & from behind a computer feels the need to degrade or talk down to another. There's no excuse for that, nor will I put up with it. I hope people realize that even though free speech is protected we must still attempt to be "civilized" to each other. Passion is great but please think twice about the feelings of others before you post hurtful comments.

Now, I'm getting down off my "pulpit". Again, your video was great! I thought I added something to the thread with my reply too.

LC

P.S.- Further discussion can be done via messages. Let's put the focus back on Slowlane's original post.

Edited by Loose Cannon

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

• HadIt.com Elder

I think this is getting political and always was political. Anyone with a brain knows Fox News is an ultra, right wing political mouthpiece for the 1%. I think it is time to close this string of posts. I am glad to go to any demonstration at my VARO for veteran's rights. I am right here in Tampa, Florida and I am not hiding from anyone.

John