VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Watch This Video From Fox News

Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I respect the Marine and the SEAL but I don't like the spin Fox tries to put on the issues. They take a swipe at ObamaCare and food stamps while speaking up for vets. Since most vets don't belong to the 1% I think this is an attempt of divide the 99%. I do think it is very wrong to do away with informal claims just to make the VA's job easier.

Good stuff.

This TV appearance may be more in line with the vet community:

Try to watch it if you are able.

LC

I respect the Marine and the SEAL but I don't like the spin Fox tries to put on the issues. They take a swipe at ObamaCare and food stamps while speaking up for vets. Since most vets don't belong to the 1% I think this is an attempt of divide the 99%. I do think it is very wrong to do away with informal claims just to make the VA's job easier.

John -

Ditto, and I want to add that,

one of the guys said that veterans benefits were usually easy to get, (1:37minute mark ).

I'd like to know what he's been smoking - I'll buy a round of it for all of us : - )

John -

Ditto, and I want to add that,

one of the guys said that veterans benefits were usually easy to get, (1:37minute mark ).

I'd like to know what he's been smoking - I'll buy a round of it for all of us : - )

Carlie - great comment...you just made my day! I can picture it now...everyone here at Hadit sitting around enjoying a round on you. THAT would be a sight to behold :-)

LC