VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Watch This Video From Fox News

Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Carlie...No..he did not say Vets benefits are easy to get..he said (Vets benefits) were hard, but FOOD STAMPS were easy to get. 1:28. The suggestion is Vets benefits should be as easy and timely as food stamps!

Lots of people bash Fox News, and SOME of the time it is because they are misquoted, like this. You can listen again..

I liked the article and it is a positive for Vets. I dont expect congress to listen.

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

Fox News represents the views of Rupert Murdock the ultra, rightwing business tycoon. In the interview with the vets on Fox two shots were taken at food stamps and Obamacare. That's political and has no business here I think. I wonder how the vet in question knows food stamps are easy to get unless he has been on food stamps? Has anyone here tried to get food stamps and/or welfare. You have to be dirt poor. Ronnie Raygun made up the Welfare Queen stereotype based on a woman who was a criminal and had 20 identities.

I think this is getting political and always was political. Anyone with a brain knows Fox News is an ultra, right wing political mouthpiece for the 1%. I think it is time to close this string of posts. I am glad to go to any demonstration at my VARO for veteran's rights. I am right here in Tampa, Florida and I am not hiding from anyone.

John

I'll fly down there and stand by you 999. Everything VA related is political.......who's the best for us Dems or Reps??? Fox or CNN?? As long as they can keep us divided they win.

I'll fly down there and stand by you 999. Everything VA related is political.......who's the best for us Dems or Reps??? Fox or CNN?? As long as they can keep us divided they win.

At this point...If our cause is televised on the Disney Network I'd take it! Fox, cnn, nickelodeon...who cares guys & girls??

WE NEED EXPOSURE AND PUBLIC SUPPORT...Isn't that it in a nutshell?

LC

Carlie...No..he did not say Vets benefits are easy to get..he said (Vets benefits) were hard, but FOOD STAMPS were easy to get. 1:28. The suggestion is Vets benefits should be as easy and timely as food stamps!

Lots of people bash Fox News, and SOME of the time it is because they are misquoted, like this. You can listen again..

I liked the article and it is a positive for Vets. I dont expect congress to listen.

bronco,

Take another listen - he states for veterans it has become very hard to get

veterans disability which they are entitled to and which have usually been pretty easy to get.

I'd like to know when veterans benefits were ever, pretty easy to get.