Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is Ebenefits Down Again? ?

Rate this question

Shyne-I

Question

e-bennies sucks. It has been down for so long I am beginning to think the contractor on the ACA i.e. Obamacare are the one who is handling the this site.

I was just able to log on today at 2:00 PM and view all my stuff. Didn't know I had a medical appointment scheduled this upcoming Tuesday, didn't receive a letter, nothing. Luckily I was able to find out about this appointment by logging into e-benefits.

Edited by Proudvet

I was just able to log on today at 2:00 PM and view all my stuff. Didn't know I had a medical appointment scheduled this upcoming Tuesday, didn't receive a letter, nothing. Luckily I was able to find out about this appointment by logging into e-benefits.

You can access future appointments through MyHeathEvets also for future reference.

LC

I logged in and double checked all my personal information. All seems to be in order. I am still cautious as I havent heard anything really from the VA about this, but didn't something like this happen in 2011?

Yes at that time it was a stolen laptop.

NEW VIDEO UPDATE: 1/232014

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- There are new developments surrounding the data breach at the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Now, it turns out that the breach the ABC11 I-Team first reported on last week may only be the tip of the iceberg when it comes to VA privacy concerns.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/abc11_investigates&id=9403782

LC

Edited by Loose Cannon