VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Life After 100% Service Connection

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Well now that my claim is finished I'm trying to discharge my student loans so my credit will get better. The vocational rehab guy keep telling me about school. I might as well go to the prison and ask them to enroll MEE. At this point me and people do not mix. Also I don't want to commit to anything. Before I do anything I need to get my health together. I'm pretty much bleeding from time to time out of both ends. Yes. Old doc say my liver point is up most likely to being a alcoholic when I was in my twenties. I been avoiding all contact with unknown people. All I really want. It is not money for school but I just want my credit to get right where I can get a home loan then I pretty much want to disappear to the suburbs of California. Education I can read books. I have no desire to be around people. I walk with a cane every day. I see people looking at me then turning they head when i look they way. But not to stray from what I'm saying I put in for a school loan discharge so I will attempt on letting YALL know how it helps my credit if it do. So this is where I'm at now still going to the psych and medical doctors at the va. So my main goal is to pretty much disappear but not disappear from society.

• Founder

82airborne -

Brother I am worried about you. I believe you need immediate medical mental health help, because of the history you have shared with us, the change in your medications it is hard to say what you are seeing, but you need to rule things out and the first thing you need to rule out is any medication issue. 

I cannot state this strongly enough we care about you brother and please take my advice and at the very minimum call the Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Support for deaf and hard of hearing individuals is available. 

So you know I had to call them not long ago and I recently talked about on our podcast, at least give that a listen I talk about my positive experience, a life saving experience when I called the Veterans Crisis LineIt is completely annoymous, if you feel more comfortable they have a text chat you can do right over the internet, sometimes you just need to talk and they are truly there to listen. Hang in brother

Find Additional Social Networking Podcasts with HadItcom VA Disability Claims Talk on BlogTalkRadio

82airborne -

Brother I am worried about you. I believe you need immediate medical mental health help, because of the history you have shared with us, the change in your medications it is hard to say what you are seeing, but you need to rule things out and the first thing you need to rule out is any medication issue.

I cannot state this strongly enough we care about you brother and please take my advice and at the very minimum call the Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Support for deaf and hard of hearing individuals is available.

So you know I had to call them not long ago and I recently talked about on our podcast, at least give that a listen I talk about my positive experience, a life saving experience when I called the Veterans Crisis LineIt is completely annoymous, if you feel more comfortable they have a text chat you can do right over the internet, sometimes you just need to talk and they are truly there to listen. Hang in brother

Find Additional Social Networking Podcasts with HadItcom VA Disability Claims Talk on BlogTalkRadio

Thanx for the advice tbird. I'm still going to my psych appointments. I'm doing everything my docs is telling me to do. For right now I'm staying on lockdown at the house. A part of me wants to get put in a hospital for some time but another part of me DONT. My best success is staying at home. TRULLY all I want is to be forgotten left alone with no dealings with people I don't know if I can just move to the middle of no where I believe I will be fine. Its just stressful where I'm living. Who knows I will give the veterans hot line a call once I get to feeling MISCHEAVEOUS again.

• Founder

82airborne -

Good I'm glad to hear it, I do get the staying at home thing I hardly ever leave my house but I am getting better since I got my service dog Cinder, what a great joy animals can bring to our life.

Please do reach out to the Crisis Line when you see yourself getting to a bad place, you don't have to wait until you are suicidal or homicidal. You know yourself very well, if you have a feeling you are going to hit that bad place contact them just for an ear to listen to you or text chat, I actually like the text chat I can explain myself better and have time to see what I am saying, also after a text chat you can just copy the whole text chat and paste into your Evernote or NotePad I do this because I forget stuff.

82airborne -

I cannot state this strongly enough we care about you brother and please take my advice and at the very minimum call the Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Support for deaf and hard of hearing individuals is available.

I really enjoyed the podcast. Thanks for the link

I promise to call the vet center if things get to bad. I will be staying indoors until I get to where I need to be mentally thanx for the help. Feel free to post any podcast that you might feel is helpful I enjoyed the full hour of talking. :-)