• donate-be-a-hero.png

Initial Claim -- 60%

Rate this topic

John.c.miller323

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0% for migraines? How many do you have in a month? It gets awful redundant, but when you get a migraine, get to VA, the emergency room or where ever you need to go in order that you may begin a documented trail of these things.

with characteristic prostrating attacks averaging once a month over the last several months will get you 30%. Again, they have to be documented. I know (from much experience) that when you get a migraine, the last thing you want to do is get into a car and go to the hospital, but you need the documentation!!

I would suggest getting a referral from your primary care doctor to a neurologist. Explain to him what's going on, get prescribed the proper meds or treatment, and he'll document his findings and what you relay to him. You'll do your follow-ups with him every couple of months to adjust meds and document your headaches or the lack thereof.

By definition, if your migraine is prostrating, you won't be getting into a car and going to the hospital. I'm not saying you're wrong with your advice but I think there may be more practical ways to accomplishing the same goal.

With all those problems I would be pretty depressed. Need I say more?

It never hurts to talk to someone about how much you're hurting.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use