Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Initial Claim -- 60%

Rate this topic

John.c.miller323

also feel very good abt your ratings. I got 60 percent for. hepatitis c stage 3 liver disease that almost killed me, kidney cancer and removal of kidney, adrenal gland cancer and removal of one adrenal gland, spondylolysis theses with radiocopathy, eye injury, sleep apnea, broken left hand, (dominant), 13 inch scar rated at zero, mood disorder, erectile dysfunction. Joint pain in shoulders.

I have 13 active, legitiamate claims going right now, and have been fighting them since 95.

I thank god for this site, and the fact im not on the turnip truck anymore

Edited by 63SIERRA

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would request a copy of your c/p exams from your VARO, just to have for your records.

0% for migraines? How many do you have in a month? It gets awful redundant, but when you get a migraine, get to VA, the emergency room or where ever you need to go in order that you may begin a documented trail of these things.

with characteristic prostrating attacks averaging once a month over the last several months will get you 30%. Again, they have to be documented. I know (from much experience) that when you get a migraine, the last thing you want to do is get into a car and go to the hospital, but you need the documentation!!

good luck and congratulations on your award!

Nice job!

Only 9 months! Wow! Just like having a baby! Haha

It's good to hear the process can work for some people!

Any thoughts on revisiting the migraine issue? Maybe get a DBQ of your own & submit for FDC reconsideration?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use