Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha , that was cute..... I think I deleted one of them........

Tomorrow I might not even be here.....the weather affects my PC satellite dish and causes multiple posts sometimes. They are saying we can expect from 8 to 15 inches of snow tomorrow here in west NY.

If my PC dish gets packed full of snow, no internet for me....... :ohmy:

I know about snow. My family is from Buffalo, NY, Dover, DE and Hartford, CT. Thus reason why I live in Texas on the Lake. I would rather deal with a little heat, than a lot of snow. I was stationed in DC for 4 years, and that was the longest 4 years of my life. I was so pale when I left there that no one believed that I was Italian and Puerto Rican, Lol.

Guys thank you so much for your response. I spoke with him today and his psychiatrist told him NOT A MED BOARD. get your 20 and apply to the VA before you get out. Feb 19 is anniversary date that give him his 19 years, so I was LITTLE OFF on his time. To day he was requisitioning copies of all his medical records an his service records. He will be joining HADIT soon, so he can and will ask a lot of questions form the experts on here.

THANKS,

HOLLIS

WHEW.......I almost missed how close he was to 20 ,when I read the first post you made.

This is very good news ,because that possible MEB was very concerning regarding any CRDP potential.