Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Fully Favorable

Rate this topic

rpowell01

Well folks step 1 is completed and I won my SSDI case- Fully Favorable. I just received my letter earlier today...

I was awarded with the same exact things I am service connected for. Even though the VA denied my IU claim I don't see any reason why I shouldn't proceed to step 2 and that is to get to the VA and drop off this decision letter from the Social Security Judge!!!! The VA is going to have a hard time on this one the rest of the way out from here!!!!!

Praise God!!!!!

I also want to say that it was Dr. Craig Bash's medical opinion that sealed the deal with my SSDI claim. His medical opinion held more weight than any SSDI doctor. I have called him and thanked you very much because he just doesn't know how much weight this has lifted off of me. I am still stunned and in awe. I must have had an Anxiety attack when I opened the letter because I had to lay the letter down because I couldn't read them from shaking so much....

Dr. Craig Bash is the man!!!!

Edited by rpowell01

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all...There are too many people here on hadit who has helped me through my VA claims and I want to thank all of you. I want thank JBasser and Carlie the most because those two folks have opened doors for me to walk through and now I know more and more because of them two. Again thank you all. Step 1 completed and now onward to Step 2...

Well folks step 1 is completed and I won my SSDI case- Fully Favorable. I just received my letter earlier today...

I was awarded with the same exact things I am service connected for. Even though the VA denied my IU claim I don't see any reason why I shouldn't proceed to step 2 and that is to get to the VA and drop off this decision letter from the Social Security Judge!!!! The VA is going to have a hard time on this one the rest of the way out from here!!!!!

Praise God!!!!!

I also want to say that it was Dr. Craig Bash's medical opinion that sealed the deal with my SSDI claim. His medical opinion held more weight than any SSDI doctor. I have called him and thanked you very much because he just doesn't know how much weight this has lifted off of me. I am still stunned and in awe. I must have had an Anxiety attack when I opened the letter because I had to lay the letter down because I couldn't read them from shaking so much....

Dr. Craig Bash is the man!!!!

I just answered you on the back end.

This is fabulous news - YI-PEE ! ! !

Great news !!!!!!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use