VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams Types

Rate this question

ArNG11

Question

C&P GM and C&P NP. Does anyone know if this is General Medicine and maybe NP for??? The only thing I can think of is nurse practitioner or something. I know I will find out when I have them but I would like to know what to prepare for if there is such a thing.

By the way this should be for my gulf war claim.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Well according to evet and the hospital directory. One is a primary care provider and the other is mental/behavioral health provider. Hmm I wonder if they think I am unstable or something. Hmm. has me very curious indeed. I wonder if they screwed up.

Well just as I was finishing my lunch the VA hospital called to confirm appointments. I am seeing a nurse practioner and and mental health professional related to my gulf war claim. A doc or a nurse practioner I understand but a mental health professional, I didn't claim any mental health issues. If I was a little more paranoid I'd think they would be trying do a psych profile on me and have some angle to use against me. A short time after my tour I did see a social worker and psychiatrist for bit, was on antidepressants but after some time I dealt with my issues and was taken off meds and was good to go after that. I am just gonna have to wait until the exams but I can't help to think what the raters are needing or looking for. Hmm this inquring mind wants to know.