Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hogchick - New Member Needing Help

Rate this question

hogchick

Question

I filed my claim in June 2012 for: PTSD-MST, Migraines (increase), Loss of hearing bilaterally, Tinnuitis. At the present I'm service connected with 0% on Migraine. My reconsideration just hit preparation for decision. My C &P was favorable I do have the dx of PTSD and the psych stated more likely than not my PTSD was caused by MST. I am absolutely going insane on what kind of ratings I'll get. Can anyone ease my anxiety.

Glad to see your claim is moving. If you can post your C&P results on here, we can give you a better estimate. Wish you the best. Good luck and keep us posted

I filed my claim in June 2012 for: PTSD-MST, Migraines (increase), Loss of hearing bilaterally, Tinnuitis. At the present I'm service connected with 0% on Migraine. My reconsideration just hit preparation for decision. My C &P was favorable I do have the dx of PTSD and the psych stated more likely than not my PTSD was caused by MST. I am absolutely going insane on what kind of ratings I'll get. Can anyone ease my anxiety.

Breathe deep and find something to stay busy with while you

await a rating decision.

Oink oink.

I think you wont be able to access your mental health c&p but on the my health section on ebenifits you should be able to for hearing loss.

Ive never done it that way. I just go to va and ask for my va file record and they give it to me.

Also migraines and tinitus.