Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Claim Finalized And Success

Rate this topic

stebarbar

just received 30% for ptsd and gives me a total of 50% combined with my hearing and tinnitus. I just want to thank Bertha for her wise advice which helped me get through this maze. Also I like to thank the others who responded to my questions. Thanks to all. Sgt USMC Vietnam vet. Semper Fi

Edited by stebarbar

US Marine Corps

This is GREAT news!!!!!!

And if any of your SCs get worse, be sure to ask them for a higher rating.

As long as you agree with the decision and feel your PTSD matches the 30% criteria, relax and try to enjoy this victory!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

After recieving 30% for PTSD which i thought was low i started going to anger management and ptsd group sessions .around a year later i asked for a increase and the VA granted from 30% to 50% saying the doctors psyc report were enough to grant the increase. I finally got 100% p&T and the doctor said i didn't have to go anymore if i didn't want to.I told him i was there to get help with the PTSD and i will continue with therapy[some twice] . As of today i have driven 67 miles one way over 50 trips for these meetings and i am not sorry they have been benificial.I will continue going because there are still alot of problems but maybe someday something will click and make me a little better but i doubt it.Hang in there never ever ever give up. I started going to the group meetings in OCTOBER 2012

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use