Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Scheduler And Extra Scheduler Need Some Thoughts

Rate this question

trun10tion

Question

Hello all. First time user, although i have read many post's here while on active duty army. Ets was 2012. Now I pretty much get the gist, on the tdiu process yet i need what if's? Ok i'm 50% SC for sleep apnea. I have submitted both forms VA 21-8940 and 4192. I know per 38 CFR 4.16 (b.) rating boards should submit to the Director, Compensation and Pension Service. Now i have other conditions that are service connected and documented but denied and five others at 0%. I also know extra scheduler is hard to get, so question, is extra scheduler the only way to be process? and if not what other options does the RO have?

Sleep Apnea 50%

Migraines 0%

Neck 0%

Scar hernia 0 %

Post hernia op. 0%

(won't say..lol) 0% but i get smc

Eleven others denied but documented and in increase, re-open and new status along with tdiu. Oh forgot i have 13 years combined service's active.

Edited by trun10tion

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

although, i am 40 percent for my back and 30 percent for depression, i was awarded IU over 2 years ago on scheduler. in their rating decision, the va stated i was on scheduler because i had my college degree (before the military) aand i worked in a highly professional field (news reporter). they stated because of my disabilities, education, and level of professionalism, it would be very difficult for me to be employed. so they gave me IU.