Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Anti Social Life

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

some drugs are so strange, they seem to go into a very primal part of the brain and create or release very morbid and raw thoughts and emotions. That tramadol made me dream very disturbing things that made no sense. it all stopped after I quit taking them.

Rather than continuing going thru that, I think I would take my chances on a few nervous breakdowns, and see if I could get the demon by the horns. If not, then back to the clouds.

some drugs are so strange, they seem to go into a very primal part of the brain and create or release very morbid and raw thoughts and emotions. That tramadol made me dream very disturbing things that made no sense. it all stopped after I quit taking them.

Rather than continuing going thru that, I think I would take my chances on a few nervous breakdowns, and see if I could get the demon by the horns. If not, then back to the clouds.

Yeah I tripped out a couple times one medicine had me dreaming of straight emotional stuff about my family I was almost in tears by the mourning. I had tramadol before that had me feeling sick like my mouth was going numb. I'm just prepared to spend the rest of my lif in the house just minding my own BIZNEZZ that's what seems to work for me me and big crowds do not mix

I used to fish a little but you need a boat where I am at to get to places around Tampa Bay. I have one money pit already so I don't need another. If I lived on a lake it would be nice, but I fish salt water being on the bay. I have seen guys pull in some astounding snook from shore within a few miles of downtown Tampa fishing in four feet of water. These fish get huge and will hang out around pilings and docks trying to catch little fish. I saw this guy catch one three feet long on spinning rod with a lure like a flashing spoon. Huge sea trout also hang out in canals on Davis Island in winter. I caught a huge one on a mirror lure years ago. Now it is all private property and I can't get back there. Florida was truly heaven for fisherman 50 years ago before population explosion. It still is for some if you can just get to where the fish are like those big redfish. You hook into a 30lb redfish and you will think you have Moby Dick.John

Yeah I love fishing I hope to spend the rest of my life fishing

I just wish it would quit snowing here in Texas, so I can actually go fishing. I live on one of the best lakes in Tx, yet only been 2 times in 2 years. Happy Early Birthday, mine is in a few weeks.

Thanx I love fishing TEXAS I be in TEXARKANA the fishing is excellent there

Bros,

Do what you gotta do but those pills can be dangerous business like what you're talking about. The 2 times I tried taking myself out were while on pills man. 63SIERRA yes...morbid thoughts are correct while on those. Throw alcohol on top of them and you have a recipe for hell. There's other ways to deal with demons of the past. Peace brothers, be well.

If I sleep more than four hours I get wicked nightmares. I wake up exhausted. I wake and don't know where I am which is great way to start day already in a panic. I never know when it's going to happen. Its always a fight for my life where I'm out numbered with impossible odds. I wake full of fear. Then here's the ringer. I wonder why I am having these horrible dreams what's wrong with me and I go into depression and withdraw I become distant and elusive. This is going on two to three times a week. My doc says everbody has nightmares. I realize he is trying to help me down play the nightmares but I never had nightmares fighting for my life before

airborne,

Happy belated birthday! Did you catch anything? I'd have to take up ice fishing if I wanted to fish here right now. I used to fish some in the Ozarks. I loved the Crappiethon they had there (though I never won anything).

knap-sack - Geez on your doctor. Yes. Everyone has nightmares, but they don't have them several times a week. I probably have a really disturbing nightmare a couple of times a year. If I am dealing with something really stressful, I might have them a bit more often -- but otherwise, they are pretty rare for me.

Think Outside the Box!