VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Dr Decision

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

So I read my C&P, the Dr. wrote that there was no medical evidence based on my IMO from my own DRs to support a nexus that my PAD was secondary to my SC DMII. That does not should like she formulated her medical opinion based on her examination of me, which was brief.

Am I off base here?

Thanks,

Hugh

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Ok, my posting has been viewed 54 time, and no one has an opinion! So let me tray and ask the question again.

Should the Dr. who did my C&P be using my Dirs. IMO as part of her reason for the denial of my claim? Because she did, and also used a personal letter to my DAV SO that some how got sent to the VA and was not meant for the VA eyes.

I am trying to formulate a Reconsideration letter and need to figure out if the C&P Dr. and the RO stepped out the lines of their jobs and used information that they should not have made my decision on.

Thanks,

Hugh

Edited by hmcquade

The C&P doctor should have followed the C&P exam guide, unless she was being used to refute your IMO. jmo

pr

pr where can I find those guide lines?

Thanks,

Hugh

Thanks Philip but I can't find what I am looking for.

The VARO used a private letter that I sent to my DAV SO for the DAV SO eyes only. How the heck it got sent in with my claim I will never know.

along with that private letter, the C&P Dr. sated both my DRS IMO. did not support a nexus, the Dr. also misstated what I told her and left out other information in her report. So I am not sue what to do. I am filing a Reconsideration, but my DAV SO is not much help, sorry to say.

How do I handle the private letter, that the VARO AND C&P Dr used, in part to deny my claim doe PAD secondary to SC DMII? And how do I get the C&P corrected?

Thanks,

Hugh

Please disregard my replies here:

This is new info you have posted in a different forum.....confusing

"So I read my C&P, the Dr. wrote that there was no medical evidence based on my IMO from my own DRs to support a nexus that my PAD was secondary to my SC DMII. That does not should like she formulated her medical opinion based on her examination of me, which was brief."

She questioned their medical rationale. I hope they gave a strong medical rationale.and enclosed their Curriculum Vitae as their expertise probably outweighs hers.

I dont understand the reconsideration request now at all.....

VA already considered the IMOs via the C & P.