VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

One Vso Org's Letter Regarding Hr4810 & S2450. What Say U

autumn

http://michellemalkin.com/2014/06/25/exposed-how-the-va-red-flags-disruptive-vets/

have you ever complained to VA about something, and next visit get the feeling you were being treated a little differently? or a guard shadow you, you were thinking? well, here's another "va list" thing many of us thought existed in some form but didn't know for sure. looks like it actually does exist.

what has always been connected with unions in the united states? THE MAFIA., CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, AND POLITICIANS.

Edited by 63SIERRA

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/taking-first-step-veterans-affairs_795989.html

as the weeklystandard articles reads, "its ugly", finely some journalists are writing about deeper issues at VA than just the wait lists! such as low standard for quality determinations.

as i started this thread regarding the VSO that barely calls for va accountability, which i find shameful, just how does that VSO(pva) think such things as "low standard for quality determinations" were going to be fixed. i've lost so much respect for this VSO and others that just want more money tossed into VA and carry on biz as usual.

As long as VA healthcare is directly provided and administered by the federal government, veterans will never receive the level of care they deserve. The administration and other politicians claim veterans should be provided with the best health care available. However their actions show they really don't believe their own words. If they did, they would forget the idea of government provided healthcare for veterans. Regardless of the amount of money poured into the current system and the few cosmetic changes that will be made to appease the news media, veterans will still have second class healthcare.

Why doesn't the government just set up a system where veterans would be given a healthcare card giving them full access to any private healthcare facility and veterans would be able to select doctors and hospitals of their choice. One way of doing this would be to make veterans immediately eligible for Medicare, Tricare and/or Champva all of which provide access to private healthcare providers. This solution would be a hard pill for the current administration to swallow because veterans would actually have a better healthcare situation than those under the Affordable Care Act because veterans would be able to use doctors and hospitals of their choice and the veterans would have control of their healthcare rather than the government having control. I wish this could actually happen but I am not holding my breath.

As long as VA healthcare is directly provided and administered by the federal government, veterans will never receive the level of care they deserve. The administration and other politicians claim veterans should be provided with the best health care available. However their actions show they really don't believe their own words. If they did, they would forget the idea of government provided healthcare for veterans. Regardless of the amount of money poured into the current system and the few cosmetic changes that will be made to appease the news media, veterans will still have second class healthcare.

Why doesn't the government just set up a system where veterans would be given a healthcare card giving them full access to any private healthcare facility and veterans would be able to select doctors and hospitals of their choice. One way of doing this would be to make veterans immediately eligible for Medicare, Tricare and/or Champva all of which provide access to private healthcare providers. This solution would be a hard pill for the current administration to swallow because veterans would actually have a better healthcare situation than those under the Affordable Care Act because veterans would be able to use doctors and hospitals of their choice and the veterans would have control of their healthcare rather than the government having control. I wish this could actually happen but I am not holding my breath.

indeed their actions do show that. i would think veterans across the landscape would like the card for full access to private healthcare. i suspect one main reason they don't do this is the sub-standard quality protocols VA use to block veterans disability issues/claims.

i recently requested help from a congress member to seek medical help at a specialty clinic. i went to this clinic for eval recently. my medicare/hmo -supplement wouldn't cover it. but the difference in care with regards to my healthc conditions and va was nite and day. goes along with what you are expressing. whether this congress member and/or va will allow the fee basis to this clinic i don't know.