Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Unions Share Blame For Va Deaths

Notorious Kelly

• In Memoriam

I have told the top people in congress who care about Vets, discounting Bernie Sanders, about all this. The real RATS are at the top. The VA hospitals are for Veterans and no others.

Only the AFGE president knows what Veterans need. Ya right.

excerpts for the article:

AFGE President J. David Cox Sr. insists the only remedy is more VA staff. “Chronic understaffing” is the problem, he says. How can he know? VA hospitals have no clue how many staff they need.

A 2012 audit by the VA inspector general found that the agency’s hospitals lacked any method for calculating staffing needs, in part because of resistance to measuring worker productivity.

They will dismantle the VA Healthcare System a brick at a time,” charges the union’s newsletter.

The bricks are the AFGE. They are melting, they are melting.

As long as AFGE dominates the VA, the inefficiencies and corruption won’t be fixed. Yep, more staff more Dues. Not letting the Vets have the care they need kills Vets and the AFGE doesn't give a rats-ass.

• In Memoriam

I am not bashing the union either, and I know that there are people here who work for the VA and love the union.

I told the congressman that the AFGE is a big part of the VA and that the AFGE has not been called before the Veterans committee one single time.

How can this be if the AFGE is a big part of the VA and Veterans care?

It is just common sence. Please forgive my typing, as I have lost much control of my fingers.