Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Running Out Of Energy

Rate this question

WVSERVER

Question

I am running out of energy to fight the VA. Every contention that I was denied on due to no manifestations in service records is actually in my service records. When I requested my c-file I found more then enough records that pertained to my denied contentions. There are four contentions, Fibromyalgia, Re-accruing Major Depression with anxious distress moderate GAF 50 never higher than 52 in the last 8 years (Doc is currently marking my records RO on PTSD I don’t care what they call it), Bulge in C-4,5,7 and plantar fasciitis.

I filled a CUE because I missed my 1 year mark, my Ro has also opened up an Authorization Review looking at the records that were not considered yet. The Cue is new the Authorization Review has been setting in the under review phase for a year now.

Sorry about the negativity I just need a place to vent as my depression and Fibro get wore, it becomes harder and harder to stay working in my choosing profession

unfortunately this went back to gathering of evidence today. I figure there was something they did not like about the C&P as I already submitted all the evidence I had with a statement in support of claim via ebennys.

Congratulations. Going from 70% to 90% is no easy task.

Good luck.