Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Running Out Of Energy

Rate this question

WVSERVER

Question

I am running out of energy to fight the VA. Every contention that I was denied on due to no manifestations in service records is actually in my service records. When I requested my c-file I found more then enough records that pertained to my denied contentions. There are four contentions, Fibromyalgia, Re-accruing Major Depression with anxious distress moderate GAF 50 never higher than 52 in the last 8 years (Doc is currently marking my records RO on PTSD I don’t care what they call it), Bulge in C-4,5,7 and plantar fasciitis.

I filled a CUE because I missed my 1 year mark, my Ro has also opened up an Authorization Review looking at the records that were not considered yet. The Cue is new the Authorization Review has been setting in the under review phase for a year now.

Sorry about the negativity I just need a place to vent as my depression and Fibro get wore, it becomes harder and harder to stay working in my choosing profession

Well the C&P were conducted without me being present doc said it would not result in any new information, while the opinion was negative the doc did give at 50% probable statement for fibromyalgia.

50% probable statement for fibromyalgia sounds like a positive or favorable decision since benefit of doubt goes to the veteran. JMO

WV,

Sorry to hear of the craziness, yet the 50% does sound like it might be a good deal in the end. Good luck and keep us posted. I currently have another claim pending, so this will be my 4th claim in less than 2 years. The nervousness never seems to go away.

need more advice on this one looks like I have been rescheduled for a third C&P exam in as many months on the same issue Fibro and neck injury. Talked to a raters coach who stated that the DOC is not filling out the DBQ correctly. He gave me his number and email address this was after I emailed Mr. Bob about some issues I was having with the VA. Hope this is not turning in to a pissing contest with the RO, I may have upset them with the email to Mr. Bob.

Not surprising bud. I keep getting civilian C&Ps for my back, and they either don't look at it, forget to measure the ROM, or wont listen to me. I hurt my back more than once, while in the states and OEF, while active. Last claim VA RO said no current diagnoses, yet 2 months ago, VA approved Fee based civilian Chiro Doc treatment, which I am currently going to weekly for 3 months, WTH!!! I guess the hole in my spine, was already there considering I was just medically retired last year, and spent the last 10 in Military.