VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Union Is The Problem (Or Large Part Of It)

Notorious Kelly

This just in:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcrOWROhhM

I knew I could smell it; I'm diggin deeper.............

The public employees unions oppose outsourcing.

VA Reform Bill a Sham

http://www.newsmax.com/betsymccaughey/va/2014/07/31/id/585988/

Edited by Notorious Kelly

If the new Secretary doesn't know by now, he will quickly find that he is not running the VA. THE UNION IS!!! The union has a choke hold on the Dept. and has for quite some time. They are opposed to anything that doesn't put money in their pockets. Until Congress recognizes this, declares the union contract null and void, and bars the union from re-organizing within the ranks of the VA, the problem will continue. It cannot be solved with the union in place because the union doesn't want it solved. There is no quick fix for this problem, but getting rid of the union would be a great first step in the right direction.

JMHO

• HadIt.com Elder

To funny.......blame the unions for the mess. Hell of a bait and switch, brought to you from Mox news, cuz we know they just love unions.

No bait and switch, JR. Just the cold truth. Unions were good in the beginning. They stopped child labor, sweat shops and helped the common laborer. However, they have now become too powerful and greedy. The only reason a union needs a 300+ page contract with any entity is to exert power over them. The more power they exert, the more advantage labor sees in membership. More membership means more money and more power.

Can you give me one solid reason why the union is hell bent against outsourcing vet healthcare? It could ease the obvious long wait times for care, sometimes critical, that now exist.

• HadIt.com Elder

I blame the politicians, the VA and other vested interests including contractors and the Union. If you want to be truthful its Veterans fault also for not standing up to these bastards. Its time to quit blaming and demand what everyone else has.

PS Most Veterans who use the VA have Medicare. If the VA would also offer a supplement like ChampVA or one of their own it would save money open up space for Veterans who do not have it.

Edited by Pete53