VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question?

Rate this question

notapb1

Question

: (18 August 2014 - 09:26 AM)Looking For Feedback. I Have Applied For Iu. Was Told To Come In For A Psych Eval And Diabetes Clinic. Received A Call From Va They Were Cancelling The Psych Eval As The Doc(?) Who Did It In March(Ptsd Increase) Was Asked For His Opinion And He Was Going To Submit That. This Is The Same Individual Who Told Me Off The Record About Iu And To Contact My Service Officer. Sounds Positive To Me, But I May Be A Little Bias. Thoughts?

It does sound good but don't count on anything until it actually happens.

Update on my initial post. I was just told by my counselor that the response from the above Doc. or Psych Evaluator was in my medical file. He read it to me and the response was that I was not capable of working due to PTSD and recommended me for IU. I still have to go on the 2nd of September to the Diabetes Clinic for them to say if it would effect my be able to work. It seem like the Diabetes Clinic feedback will be minimal compared to the above. All at the Vet Center feel that the Psych input is the last piece to the puzzle. I wonder if the VA can still screw it up? Thoughts, comments? Thanks!

Edited by notapb1

Update on my initial post. I was just told by my counselor that the response from the above Doc. or Psych Evaluator was in my medical file. He read it to me and the response was that I was not capable of working due to PTSD and recommended me for IU. I still have to go on the 2nd of September to the Diabetes Clinic for them to say if it would effect my be able to work. It seem like the Diabetes Clinic feedback will be minimal compared to the above. All at the Vet Center feel that the Psych input is the last piece to the puzzle. I wonder if the VA can still screw it up? Thoughts, comments? Thanks!

Sounds good - BUT YES - anything and everything, can get screwed up.

You will know for sure once you have the official decision

or cash in the bank.

New question. My claim was listed on ebenifits. It was to the point of they were examining the evidence. I looked a few minutes ago and it is gone, not listed. the only open claim is for dependency. Appreciate any feedback. Thank you!