VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 Va Employees Charged With Cocaine Distribution

Berta

Reminds me of all the stories a Vietnam Navy Admiral used to tell me. He knew of a lot of Military that were assisting in the transport of Heroin in those years. He said that if you kicked one out, two more would follow in his position. There is always someone looking for a short cut to the big bucks, yet always at our expense. Thanks for the info

Less cocaine distribution and more work on VA claims.

You just cant make some of this stuff up.

"NEVER GIVE UP"

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

And the VA says too many Veterans are on narcotics...

TUCKER, 64, and CASIANO, 29, are each charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance, in violation of 21 U.S.C. § 846.

They each face a mandatory minimum of 10 years in prison and a maximum of life in prison.

The maximum potential sentences in this case are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendants will be determined by the judge.

I hope they do not find any type of get out of jail free card.

Now, on a more serious note:

I say - too bad VBA doesn't pass out coke bumps to employees -

<

<

<

<

<

might help get rid of the backlog. :tongue: :ph34r: :lol:

Carlie, looks like old age has taken its toll on me. I have no idea what a "coke bump" is. Have never heard the term, and giving where I live that is kind of strange.

Tucson had a big investigation several years ago on the diversion of narcotics prescribed by the VAMC here. Naturally, most thought vets were selling them. Turned out that the veterans weren't diverting the pills, it was the VA mail out facility employees. Pete, you ought to get a kick out of that one!