VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Filed, But I Am Hearing Conflicting Info

Rate this question

traveler

Question

I retired 1 August.

MY FDC was received by VA 8 August.

My county VSO told me that here in South Dakota, FDC are being finished within 106 days.

SO, I am on vacation, and waiting for a call for a C+P.

I called Hot Springs, which is where they said my C+P would be conducted, and they told me they have NOTHING on me.

So, I called and talked to h State VSO, and she told me it would be a LONG,LONG time before all is said and done, and that my C+P's could be out as far as January or February !!

Lastly, I go on to e-benefits, and my claim is under "gathering evidence". Why would they need to gather evidence, if I sent in a FULLY DEVELOPED claim ???? 10 items, and every single one is plain as day in my Military medical records

If I don't get a C+P before January, I think I may have to get a congressman involved.

Opinions?

I hear ya.......I claimed 10 items, one is knee, another is PTSD and GAD, the other "biggie" is sleep apnea, diagnosed at a VA hospital...then I have some other stuff...but everything is DOCUMENTED and it is plainly clear I was in the service at that time.

• In Memoriam

Nope you are wrong.

I had four strokes and two paralisis from myolopathy in my neck. I am in a wheel chair and bed 24/7. Appointments are a reason to escape for a while. Sure I have money coming in. Ain't life grand. If I get these fingers goin again I will play my guitar. I keep tryin. Hell I will just jump off the shrip boat and go for a swim.

If you haven't tried then try SSD. These people will expedite your claims. They will help you now kind of thing.

you can vent all you want I am on your side.Thanks for your service. I have vented here a hadit for 10 years.

No matter what Bud, we are and will always he here for you. I just got back from my C&Ps for my 3rd Claim, and it does not get any easier. I am so young that I will have to deal with this DA** Govt for a very long time. God Bless and take care as best you can, that is all you can do my Friend.

Travler I too use the SD VA system most of my fdc's finish around that 106 day time frame. Just a word of advise my VSO says SD is one of the most conservative RO's. Which I belive, I have only been given two 10%'s in the last 21 years the rest of it has come from appeals and right now got one FDC in and two appeals going......

Good luck.

Edited by BakerGeckos