VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Page Scandal

Rate this question

Guest fla_viking

Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends

Congress was dismayed how for 3 years abuse of pages were occuring and no one knew. It does not suprise me at all. You got congressional agencys that openly abuse and nothing is done. If you really want to find abuse. Just look at all the congressional agencys that are sheild from courts and lawyers. That is a absolute promise of abuse of power.

Its time for the victumes to stop the abuse themselfs. If I were a page and being sexually abused or propisitoned. I would during full session of congress stand up and point to the abuser and what he or her was doiing and lay before them the E mails and the attemps to get help and were ignored. What good is to be honored by that body of congress if they should not like the manner in which an under age victume seeks to stop abuse.

Dennis Hassart is a peter puffer enabler.

Terry Higgins

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Rick

The fact is republicans are calling for Dennis Hassert resiganton based upon the E mails Hassert read years ago.

Terry Higgins

• HadIt.com Elder

Just watching Nancy Grace & the page scandal is the topic. I understand now. It's the I was abused, that made me gay, I drank too much & exchanged Xrated emails with 15-16 year old boy, but I'm really sorry & I'm getting help. What a bunch of crap.

Don

• HadIt.com Elder

The humpty dumpty's are falling off the wall, not even ROVER can fix this.......God works in mysterious ways for sure, bush must have quit talking to him.